So the dishwasher has been replaced. Then today after spending lunch with my husband and friends. I got to come home and spend 30 minutes trying to get to stupid vacuum unclogged. I think sometimes I set myself up to be stressed. I completely took the thing apart (If you have known me for any time at all you will remember I have been through this before. I am practically a professional with this process now.) and removed all the clogs. Then cleaned up. Now I am thinking. Only to now discover it is once again clogged.
OK so the thing is about 9 yrs old... or pretty close to that. So I am thinking is this something I really want to go through every other day. Having 4 cats, & 4 people in the house it requires a lot of vacuuming. So I decide to do some research on what is out there price wise and that is when I come to the conclusion. People are just babies. As I am reading through customer reviews of these products I am just annoyed at why people dislike this product or that one. The handle feels funny, or the suction is to strong. Seriously?! 0.o It's a vacuum... can your suction be to strong? I guess ultimately I am on my own in making this choice, but people. Let's grow up. Electronics are not 100% infallible. Sometimes you may get a bad batch. It happens... doesn't mean the people who sold them to you are all evil. Get real and get over it. Hell get a life. Maybe just go outside and enjoy some of mother natures mistakes for a while... like the Platypus. Screw ups happen.
Life is just funny that way... we just have to smile and make the best of it. Now I have to go figure out which vacuum I am going to pick.... Ughh.
^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment